Special Education Assessment Kits and the Instructional Resource Center
If you need a Special Education Assessment Kit (SEAK), please use this link: Order Kits and Protocols
(NOTE: This is a SharePoint site that requires a DPS log-in.)
The Instructional Resource Center (IRC) is located at 1617 S. Acoma St., Denver, CO 80223.
Phone: 720 423 1866 l Fax: 720 423 1506
Due to COVID-19 access to IRC/SEAK is extremely limited
IRC is closed to all personnel except for SE&O staff preparing items for pickup and drop-off.
Temporary Hours beginning 11/30/2020:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:00 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
**IRC hours 2020/2021**
Monday,Wednesday,Friday 7:00am - 12:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00pm - 5:30pm
(We ask that you wear a mask and remember to practice social distancing while you wait for your items.)
Please read if you plan on visiting the IRC:
Items will be available for pick up or drop off at the main entrance of Acoma during the times given above. Kindly considering the following:
- You must fill out SafeAccess Health Screening Form before arriving at the Acoma building.
- Do you plan on being at Acoma building for more than 15 minutes? You must fill out the Administrative Building Seating Reservation. (Not required if you're only picking up.)
- All requests must be completed through SharePoint. Stakeholders should receive a confirmation email when their item is ready for pickup.
- If you are with Psych, SW, SLP, or Child Find and need access to items or if test scoring is required, please reach out to your department manager first as arrangements will need to be made.
- There will be a table identified for pick up and drop off outside the door to the IRC.
- If you are able and willing to retrieve any short-term kits currently located at the schools or in your possession, we ask that they are returned to the IRC. Contact one of the IRC staff members listed below with concerns.
- We request that all items are cleaned with a Clorox wipe or equivalent.
- Returns must be made within the IRC schedule given above.
Click here for further information or contact
IRC CLOSED 11/23-11/27
Temporary IRC hours begin 11/30/2020.
M/W/F: 7:00 am- 12:30 pm
Tu/Th: 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm.