- Kindergarten and first-grade students, and students in primary special education centers (grades K-2), will be the next groups to return to in-person learning. Learn more here.
- Denver Health has built a dashboard for DPS of three health metrics. Visit our COVID Conditions & Readiness Indicator website to view the latest information.
- ECE classes will begin in-person in early September.
- Health and safety guidance is available for Team Members choosing to return to work.
- COVID-19 testing available for all DPS Team Members.
- DPS will continue to pay employees who are on work year calendars with a defined number of days. Pay will be in accordance with scheduled hours, through Oct. 16.
- DPS has extended child care programs for remote learning support for school-based staff.
- See all staff updates to learn more.