During this celebrated two-day program, learn strategies on how to identify leadership capacity, style and strengths, navigate difficult conversations and create action plans to grow and improve.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify individual leadership capacity, style, and strengths
- Increase self-awareness about assumptions/biases and begin to challenge assumptions
- Build meaningful relationships with peers and colleagues across DPS
- Learn how to lead through the lens of cultural responsiveness and equity
- Learn how to leverage and take action through the sphere of influence
- Understand the importance of cultivating greatness in others
- Learn how to navigate a difficult conversation
- Identify strengths and opportunities for growth by integrating the DPS values
- Learn how to lead for change through Mission and Values (M&V)
- Develop strategies and action plan to grow and improve, both personally and professionally
Emily Griffith Campus
1860 Lincoln St
Denver, CO 80203The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.