During this celebrated two-day program, learn strategies on how to identify leadership capacity, style and strengths, navigate difficult conversations and create action plans to grow and improve.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify individual leadership capacity, style, and strengths
- Increase self-awareness about assumptions/biases and begin to challenge assumptions
- Build meaningful relationships with peers and colleagues across DPS
- Learn how to lead through the lens of cultural responsiveness and equity
- Learn how to leverage and take action through the sphere of influence
- Understand the importance of cultivating greatness in others
- Learn how to navigate a difficult conversation
- Identify strengths and opportunities for growth by integrating the DPS values
- Learn how to lead for change through Mission and Values (M&V)
- Develop strategies and action plan to grow and improve, both personally and professionally
DPS Extended Learning and Community Schools
1617 S Acoma St.
Denver, CO 80223The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.