Return to Headlines
Infor Lawson V10 Upgrade Complete
The upgrade involves the Payroll, Procurement and Finance suites (including Employee Self-Service). The new application was made available, Monday, 10/31/16 at 8:00 a.m.
Important information for review:
- Access –
- System Access – In conjunction with the upgrade, access to ALL applications is provided on the same splash page for Employee Self-Services* (ESS), GHR Talent Management* and Infor Lawson Financials*. Click Here
- Access Through The Commons – Available within the “Portals” listing on the main page of The Commons as well as the Principal, Teacher and Secretary Portals.
- New URL – If you wish to save a link in your browser favorites, please delete the old links and only use the following URL: https://informingle.dpsk12.org
- First Time Setup – User security is the same in the new version.
- Browser Settings for Internet Explorer (IE) – Please respond YES if asked to allow pop-ups. Should a blank screen appear when logging in through IE, please review this link for Infor Lawson V10 IE Settings.
- User Guides – Review the following short user guide for useful information and to learn more about new features.
- Employee Self Service – Access to benefits information, 1095 or W2, paycheck, leave balance and withholding information as well as specific training information and links.
- GHR Talent Management – Access for managers and proxies to request new job requisitions, job and position changes, review staff, perform LIFT and CCE evaluations. Site also provides access for employees to view the internal job board.
- Infor Lawson Financials – Access to financial functions such as accounting, budgeting, purchasing, accounts payable, LBI Dashboard reporting, payroll and payroll time entry.