As we shared with all team members in June, the Board of Education approved a 2020-21 budget that reflects the reality of the budget crisis that faces school districts across Colorado, while continuing our commitment to educators and schools, our focus on equity, and efforts to streamline central supports.
We wanted to share an update about how this year's budget will impact pay for DPS team members who are not part of an employee association:
- Employees with a base hourly rate in Infor of less than $25 an hour are receiving a 1.9% Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) beginning Aug. 1. This increase will be reflected on the Aug. 22 paycheck.
- Employees with a base hourly rate in Infor of more than $25 an hour and less than $53 an hour are receiving a .5% COLA beginning Aug. 1. This increase will be reflected on the Aug. 22 paycheck.
- Employees with an annualized salary over $100,000 are taking one furlough day.
- Executive Directors and above are taking pay cuts and additional furlough days.
- Information regarding pay for teachers and specialized service providers can be found here and for educational service providers here.
All team members impacted by these changes will receive an email from Human Resources with specific information about their individual pay. If you have questions, please email HR_Connect@dpsk12.org.