Do you need more information on the Specialized Service Provider (SSP) growth and performance system? Visit the new SSP Growth and Performance site on The Commons to find information on the professional practice frameworks and student learning objective (SLO) guidance for deaf and hard of hearing itinerants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, school counselors, school nurses, school psychologists, school social workers, speech and language pathologists, teachers of the visually impaired and orientation and mobility specialists.
- review progress in relation to agreements made in the beginning of year conversation
- review feedback on the employee’s performance using behaviors at the indicator level
- identify any change in focus in the employee’s role due to environmental factors (e.g., student populations, building, etc.)
- reflect on strengths, growth areas and next steps for the employee’s development, and discuss how the supervisor can support continued growth throughout the year
- review observations and data points collected to date, ensuring that they match the plan agreed to, and finalize plan for the remainder of the year
- review Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) and where students or groups are trending