Video: Immigration Guidance for Educators
Watch this video to learn about what to do if you receive a request from an immigration official for access to DPS property, students or student records.
Video: Social and Emotional Supports for Teams, Families and Kids
Watch this video to learn about the impacts that immigration enforcement action can have, and the supports that are available for our teams, families and kids.
Contact email@example.com to add resources to this list.
- Know Your Rights, Immigration Enforcement (English, Spanish) .pdf
- Immigration Legal Resource Center
- 5 Things You Should Know About DACA
- 10 Practical Steps to Take if DACA is Repealed
- Informed Immigrant website
- DREAMers Resource Guide Checklist (.pdf)
- Teach for America Urges Congress to Pass The Dream Act
- Contact Congress to Stand with DREAMers
- Sign the Coalition Letter in Support for DREAMers
- Safe and Welcoming School District board resolution and community resources