In alignment with our Strategic Roadmap, Talent Acquisition is focused on the following for the 2023-24 School Year:
- Strengthen and expand initiatives to recruit, hire, retain and advance team members of marginalized identities at all levels of the organization so that students see themselves reflected in our schools and among our leadership.
- Recruit and retain a high quality workforce that is driven by a deep desire for equity in our schools and broader system.
Additionally, our work plays a critical role in ensuring we have a safe and welcoming environment for our students and adults, we are targeting to have our schools staffed at 90% next year.
In our Central Office and School Operations departments we are focused on 30 day fill rates and have a goal that 50% of finalists for Senior Manager and above positions are diverse candidates.
The Talent Acquisition Team is divided into 4 different teams:
- School Support Team
- This teams focus is on all positions reporting into a School Leader
- Central Office Support Team
- Their focus is on all positions housed in our Central Office
- Additionally, these team supports all of Exceptional Students Services and our Special Service Providers
- School Operations
- Their focus is on all the roles that make school and office buildings operate. Maintenance, Custodial, Safety, Transportation, Food Services, Before and After School.
- Pathways and Operations
- Focus is on building pipelines and pathways into positions in DPS.
- Additionally, supports Visa Sponsorship, Guest Teacher and Summer Programs
Click here for the list of our Talent Acquisition team and their areas of focus.
For questions or additional information regarding our team the support we offer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1860 Lincoln Street, 9th Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Director of Talent Acquisition