DPS is committed to providing you and your eligible dependents with high-quality, affordable benefit selections to support your health and well-being. Every year, DPS evaluates its benefit plans in an effort to ensure we are providing you, our employees, competitive benefits while still utilizing resources in the most cost-effective way possible.
We recognize that benefits are an important element of total compensation from DPS and a critical part in achieving our mission - together - as a diverse group of highly-qualified educators.
What we offer
- Information on available benefits
- Information on enrollment and eligibility
- Tips on how to use your medical, dental and vision benefits
- A forms library with downloadable documents
- A resource center with information on changing your benefits, commuter benefits, dental plans, the DPS interest-free loan program, the Employee Assistance Program, employee discounts, employee leave, employee notices, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, life and disability insurance, medical plans, open enrollment, prescription drug lists, retirement, the Sick Leave Bank, summer coupons, vision plans, voluntary benefits and the Well Aware campaign