What we offer
Our Vision: To provide a workplace where our employees are thriving.
Our Mission: To establish a workplace that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle by integrating health promotion activities, environmental changes, and resources that help enhance the health and well-being of all DPS employees.
DPS cares about the health and well-being of its teammates. As a member of Team DPS you have access to a comprehensive wellness program that supports your physical, social, emotional, spiritual and financial well-being.
Our employee wellness program offers a host of resources and programs to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Fall Programs Spotlight!
DPS Move at Work Program - FREE!
This program is designed especially for DPS employees to help you build more movement into the workday.
- 5-7 minutes of movement you can incorporate into your day- Move at Work Flyer
- Go to moveatwork.co
- Password: movedps
8-Week You Revolution 2.0 Health Coaching/Fitness Classes
You asked for it, you got it! You Revolution 2.0 takes a deeper dive into topics covered in the original You Revolution 10-Week program. You must have participated in a previous 10-week You Revolution program to be eligible.
- Weekly Coaching, fitness classes, telephonic coaching calls and accountability to improve any aspect of your physical and mental well-being.
- Topics include: stress, nutrition, exercise, sleep and social/emotional well-being
Application Opens on September 3rd! Program runs Oct. 8th - Dec. 3rd
Receive a 50% discount off registration for the SMART: Mindfulness in Education -- Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques Course
- KEY TOPICS: Concentration, Attention, Mindfulness, Emotional Regulation, Empathy, Compassion, Forgiveness
- 20-hour evidence-based personal renewal program designed for adults working in ECE-12 education
- DPS - eligible for PDU! Register with your colleagues!
- Register NOW!
- Visit the Employee Wellness calendar for the latest information on upcoming events and resources.
- Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - @BeHealthyDPS
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions or need support!