- COVID-19 testing available for all DPS Team Members.
- DPS will extend 100% remote instruction from the start of school on Aug. 24 through Oct. 16.
- We’ll be working toward bringing back small groups of students identified as high priority for in-person learning as soon as Sept. 8.
- We are considering bringing ECE students and other high-priority students back first.
- DPS will continue to pay employees who are on work year calendars with a defined number of days. Pay will be in accordance with scheduled hours, through Oct. 16.
- DPS has extended child care programs for remote learning support for school-based staff.
- Read this update from Supt. Cordova and this all staff memo to learn more.