- Outreach and communication plans that are demographically representative
- How To Guide for Planning Engagement
- The Community Network Analysis (CNA) ensures that the regional demographics are representative during engagement processes
- Meeting-in-a-Box: a tool-kit for district staff that includes engagement best practices and the tools to authentically engage communities
- Community Assets Based Mapping is a strength-based approach to community development where the goal is to document a community's existing resources, incorporating these strengths into community development work.
Online Engagement Tools: This tool provides online tools necessary for engagement during this time of pandemic meeting and gatherings.