Socially Distanced In-Person Visits
**Socially-distanced in-person visits are now ALLOWED (Updated 9/29/2020)**
These guidelines are taken directly from the form "Guidance for Allowable In-Person Activities while DPS is Remote During Safer at Home" and will change as the district continues to evaluate safety measures.
- Remote parent/teacher home visits are preferred and encouraged.
- In-person indoor home visits are not allowed.
- Brief in-person outdoor home visits are allowed if they follow the guidance for outdoor interactions, outlined HERE.
Please follow the guidelines listed below for all socially distanced visits:
- Group size must be kept small and cannot exceed 10 participants
- 6ft distance must be maintained between participants
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by all participants
- Materials cannot be shared
- Schools/teams must track the activity, including documenting who participated in the activity (Half-sheets, Infinite Campus)
- Participants should use hand sanitizer whenever possible for hand hygiene.
Socially Distanced Home Visit: Documentation Requirements
There are two options for documentation for socially distanced in-person visits: All visits must include a 'proof of visit'.
Proof of visit Option #1: This form must be signed by the family as 'proof of visit' and turned into the site coordinator.
In-Person Home Visit Form (Spanish)- The half-sheet for in-person visits.
In-Person Home Visit Form (English)- The half-sheet for in-person visits.
Proof of visit Option #2: This form doesn't require a signature but does require a socially distanced picture (with masks on) with the family as proof of visit. Both the picture and the half sheet will need to be turned into the site coordinator.
Socially Distanced Home Visit Form- A picture (socially distanced with masks on) with the family must be included with this form.