School-Based Leader & Educator Resources
Please find resources below to support our school-based educators and leaders. The best first resource is to review the Health, Safety and Operational Guide for Schools. This document is updated on a regular basis and has the latest information for our schools.
Other important resources:
- The DPS 5 Version 2.0.
- ECE-specific guidance.
- COVID-19 Screening and COVID-19 Testing Decision Tree.
- Information on Reporting a Positive COVID-19 Test Result.
- COVID Hotline Reporting Process.
- Before calling: consult the decision tree and the reporting process document
- When you call: There will not be a person answering calls in real time. Leave a message with who will be making the report and the best number to return the call.
- If you have made a report in the past, you may initiate the report before someone calls you back on the DPS infection reporting form.
- If you have medical questions or need advice about reporting
- The COVID Reporting Hotline should only be used to report confirmed in-person case of COVID-19 for a student or staff member.