Vaccine Eligibility & Appointments for DPS Team Members
- Eligibility and timing for access to vaccines is determined by Colorado state and health officials.
- All individuals 5 years and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Colorado.
Any Colorado resident 5 and older has many options to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Sign up with your healthcare provider.
- Contact Denver Health at 303-436-7000. View Denver Health locations.
- Check the City of Denver’s vaccination website for community clinics.
- Call the City’s COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 877-CO VAX CO (877-268-2926).
- Contact your neighborhood pharmacy.
- Find other providers in Colorado.
- For students ages 5 and older, contact our School-Based Health Centers at 303-602-8958.