DIY HR Forms
We’ve compiled a master list of forms for your benefits, compensation, new hire, leave of absence, and accommodation needs. Find what you need here!
- Auto-Enrolled Only: 2022 - 2023 Medical Insurance Waiver Form
- Mid-Year Benefit Changes Only (you must have a Qualifying Life Event): How To Request a Change Guide
- Returning From an Unpaid Leave Only: Unpaid Leave Status - Benefits Change Google Form
- Health Savings Account Contribution Change Form
- Enrolling in the PERAPlus 401(k) Plan - Google Form
- Retirement - Early Notice Stipend for Principals
- Retirement - Early Notice Stipend for DCTA employees
Leave of Absence Forms
- Maternity/paternity, medical, general, sick time, personal, military leaves must be entered into True Pay.
- Bereavement, Jury duty, legal proceeding, parental time off, voting, and discretionary leaves must be submitted to your direct supervisor.
- For more information regarding leave processes, visit Employee Leaves.