Tiered School Supports
About Tiered School Supports
The goal of the Tiered School Supports team is to accelerate improvement in our highest needs schools in order to increase the number of children with access to high performing schools in Denver Public Schools. We do this through alignment of supports, resources and interventions to a school’s unique needs, and through designing new or innovative district high performing schools. We partner with schools, district departments, network teams, communities and other partners to develop and implement improvement strategies that will result in dramatic gains for all students. Please click here to learn more about Tiered Supports Framework.
Services we provide
- School comprehensive needs assessments and school quality reviews
- School Improvement and Turnaround Planning
- New school design and new school applications for district run schools
- Innovation status school design and applications
- School improvement grant management and funding
- Department tiered support strategies
Update in progress - coming soon!