About Enterprise Management
The Enterprise Management Department is composed of three internal teams and one external team.
- Fixed Assets;
- Vending Services;
- Warehouse & Distribution; and
- Food and Nutrition Services.
Our Enterprise Management team works with Denver Public Schools every day to distribute food, account for assets, and feed our students.
Our key goal is to feed Denver Public Schools kids — and advance the quality and appeal of meals served at school — so all students are ready to learn.
What We Do
- Manage the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs, Fruit and Vegetable Program, After School Snack and Summer Meal Programs for Denver Public Schools;
- Distribute food, new technology, and furniture to schools within the district;
- Ensure that all fixed assets for the school district are accounted for in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations;
- Oversee contracts with Healthy Choice Vending Machines and maintain vending machines for most school, building and department vending machines throughout the school district.