Access the New Employee Space
Access the new Employee Space via the Employee Action Center to complete Finance transactions.
Access your 2022 Tax Docs Here
The At Your Service (AYS) Project Team has decided to shift our launch of the HR, Payroll and Recruiting phase to a later date to ensure that there are enough supports in place for a successful transition.
Please note that the previously communicated cutover dates are no longer in effect. New cutover dates will be communicated at a later date.
Recruting and hiring will contiune uninterrupted, untill further notice. Continue to check this site for further updates.
Questions? Managers, reach out to your HR Partner. Employees, reach out to HR Connect at email@example.com or call 720-423-3900
Does your team have a Champion?
As the time approaches for this new system to be available, we encourage you to ensure your school or team has a new Employee Space Champion.
These partners are critical to the success of this transition -- currently 96 schools and 58 of central office teams have a champion. Check to see if your school has a champion here. If not, consider supporting your school or team by becoming a champion and completing this survey.
New Employee Space Resources
- New Employee Space Login Instructions
- Troubleshooting Expense Report Approvals
- School Leader Finance Cheat Sheet
- Email Approval for Supervisors
- FAQ: Have a question that's not included in the FAQ? Submit your question here.
- Basic Navigation: Get familiar with the New Employee Space look and feel.
- Cheat Sheet: Outlines key resources to complete Finance transactions.
- Need Help Tool one-pager: Access the one-pager to learn more about how the Need Help Tool can help guide you in completing Finance transactions.
- Video demo: See a demonstration of the "Need Help?" tool in action.
Finance Recorded Training
- Watch this recorded training to learn how to enter requisitions, manage invoices, complete SAF reporting, P-card reconciliation and submit reimbursement/per-diem.
- For specific resource guides on how to complete finance processes, click here.
Finance Transition to the New Employee Space- Completed July 2022
DPS has transitioned from Infor/Lawson/GHR/Learning Space to a new Employee Space, hosted by the cloud-based Oracle solution. The new Employee Space will house Finance and Human Resources transactions for employees and managers – all in one place! The transition will improve ease-of-use, system reliability and operational efficiency. As a reminder, only financial transactions will be completed in the new Employee Space at this time -- HR, Payroll & Recruiting functions will continue to be completed in Infor HR until the transition into the new Employee Space April 2023.
Finance transitioned in July 2022, which changed the process for:
- Entering requisitions
- Submitting reimbursement/per-diem
- PCard reconciliation
HR, Payroll & Recrutiting tasks and other functions will transition in April 2023, including how employees:
- Apply for positions and hire candidates
- View benefits, pay stubs and tax forms
During our transition, please keep in mind that changes to any system take time to adjust to, and we may all experience some delays to transactions during the first few weeks of this transition. This is normal and to be expected. Please be patient with yourselves and each other as we learn the exciting new system functionality.
Questions Related to HR,Payroll & Recuriting Transition into the New Employee Space?
During cutover and go-live, visit the contacts page to find support for your technology, and process needs.