How can I get help with completing Finance tasks in the new Employee Space?
Check out the tiered system of support below to get help from the right source when you need it:
Tier 1 - Fastest & easiest!
- Use the “Need Help” pop up embedded within the new Employee Space to search for the support you need. Click here for more information on how to use this feature.
- Reach out to your team’s Employee Space Champion for support. If your team doesn’t have a Champion, sign up to be one, here!
- Refer to The Commons for additional resources and support.
Tier 2 - Please expect longer wait times
APPROVALS FOR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
If your financial transactions are not being routed to the correct approver, please follow the steps outlined in this document: Troubleshooting Expense Report Approvals
If you need assistance with email approvals, please reference this document: Email Approval for Supervisors
If you need support with logging into the system, request security access or question about your access or to report a system error, please reach out to the DoTS Service Desk at 720-423-3888 or submit a ticket.
If you need support with your paycheck, timesheet, W2 or other tax forms, please reach out to payroll at email@example.com or 720-423-3900 (Option 2).
- If your school/dept has a financial specialist, please reach out to them for assistance.
- If you need support with PCard/expense reports please email PCardsupport@dpsk12.org.
- If you need support with requisitions/purchase orders, or contracts (Independent Contractor Agreements), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need support with Employee Cash Reimbursements/Mileage/Per Diem, please email AccountsPayable@dpsk12.org.
- If you need support with your budget, general ledger or account number, please reachout to your financial partner.
- If you need support with building capital projects, capital and expense assets or lease assets, please email General_Accounting@
- If you need support with My School Bucks, or Student Activity Fund reachout to email@example.com for all SAF and MSB related questions.
It's Not Too Late To Get Involved
We highly encourage all schools and central office departments to have at least one Employee Space Champion to support each team through the transition. This optional group meets monthly to support their team’s shift to the new Employee Space by gaining early exposure to the platform, providing feedback on training materials and resources, directing colleagues to available resources, and working toward solutions as part of a collaborative effort.
This transition will impact many tasks managed by Office Support personnel, such as posting for jobs, registering for training, purchasing items for schools or departments, preparing budgets, and more. We would like to invite all school and central-based Office Support personnel to join Employee Space Champions. Large schools and departments are encouraged to have multiple Champions.
Thank you for your participation in this important milestone for our organization!