The External Communication team provides external districtwide communications support and guidance for DPS and for schools, including:
- Media relations and crisis communications support.
- Responses to Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests.
- Direct sources of information from DPS to students, staff, families and community members through the district’s social media channels and website.
- Proactive media events and story ideas to media outlets (i.e., newspaper, television, radio).
- Responses to media requests and help arranging appropriate interviews.
- Video production of stories featuring DPS programs, students, educators and community efforts.
- Training and preparation for media interviews.
- Support for schools and departments to help them create a robust, personalized and interactive website and social media presence.
Emily Griffith Campus
1860 Lincoln St., 12th Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Director of External Communications
Media & Crisis Communications
The Commons Administrator