Our mission on the DPS Communications team is to inform, engage and recognize our amazing students, families, communities and members of Team DPS!
We strive to provide DPS families with accurate and timely information so they can help their kids achieve academic success and graduate ready for their next steps in college, career and life. At the same time, we strive to provide our colleagues on Team DPS with the information they need so they can focus on our district vision, Every Child Succeeds.
Our services, publications and events
Through our Creative Services, Internal Communications, Media Relations, Multicultural Services and Strategic and Policy Communications, teams we provide the following supports and resources:
- Media relations and crisis communications support, and response to Colorado Open Records Act or CORA records requests.
- Interpretation and translation services in more than 180 languages.
- Daily newsletters for staff and weekly newsletters for community members.
- Daily updates of our website, social media and The Commons employee intranet.
- Annual publications, including the parent-student handbook, district map, enrollment guide and school performance framework reports, as well as assisting.
- Events such as the annual Great Schools Expo and DPS Night of Honor, and weekly faculty meetings.
- Internal and external communications consulting and strategic planning, including audience identification, key message development and tactical implementation.
Want to learn more about our communications channels, how to share your good news and access our other services? Check out this one-pager. We're proud to be part of Team DPS, and encourage you to reach out to see how our team can help yours!
1860 Lincoln St., 12th Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Chief Communications Officer
Media & Crisis Communications:
Inquiries & Consultation Requests:
Website Development & Maintenance:
The Commons Site Manager