FACE Family Connect
The Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Family Connect Program operates through the lens of a multi-generation theoretical framework which focuses on addressing the needs of both the child and the adults in their lives together through voluntary services that are intended to educate and support families to make connections with resources that improve family stability in order to improve educational outcomes for their children.
Through our collaboration with Specialized Service Providers at select schools, The FACE Family Connect program provides direct parent support by visiting with families in the home/community to build a support plan that addresses the needs identified by the family. To find out if your school participates with the FFC Program, contact your school based social worker, nurse or psychologist. If your school does not participate in the program, referrals for family self-sufficiency support can be made to the FACE Centers at John H. Amesse or Johnson Elementary.
Scope of Services:
- Health/Mental Health Concerns preventing school access
- Restoration of Family Stability/Financial Literacy/Career Development Support
- Support with Navigating Systems or Benefit Enrollment
- School Avoidance
- Teen Parent Support
- Family Support for Students with Disabilities
- Home Behavior Support and referrals
- Basic Needs Assistance including Energy Bill Assistance through Energy Outreach Colorado
For questions about the FACE Family Connect Program, please contact the Program Coordinator, Paula Keenan, LCSW at 720-423-2089 or Paula_Keenan@dpsk12.org
For specific referral questions contact Clinical Lead, Emily Gajeski, LCSW at 303-482-7323 or Emily_Gajeski@dpsk12.org