At Denver Public Schools, Family and Community Engagement (FACE) fosters a school community that is educated, engaged and empowered to share the responsibility in creating thriving schools where Every Child Succeeds.
What we offer
Our team is made of up of four different departments below that work together to provide the following services to the school community and Team DPS employees.
- Family Constituency Services: Provides high quality services using culturally competent practices. We provide services to parents, families, schools, and community members who need assistance accessing school and District resources, addressing concerns, and building skills to be strong partners in their students’ education. We have Spanish-speaking staff and have access to multilingual interpretation services.
- Family Empowerment: Dedicated to developing educated, engaged, and empowered parents and staff who are partners in creating great schools in every neighborhood where Every Child Succeeds.
- School Based Services: Provides opportunities for students, parents and families by partnering with community organizations. Through these partnerships, increase academic achievement for students and support families through a two generation approach.
- Community Engagement Strategy and Advocay: Engage the community by providing information and opportunities for community collaboration and provide venues for constructive dialogue around DPS initiatives.
- Multicultural Outreach: Coming Soon!