Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
What We Offer
- Medical: 8 unique plan options through Aetna and Kaiser
- Dental: 2 dental insurance plan options through Delta Dental of Colorado
- Vision: 1 vision insurance plan through VSP
- 1 Health Savings Account (HSA) plan & 3 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plans
Most DPS employees are eligible to receive an employer contribution to offset the cost of the medical, dental and vision insurance you choose. The employer contribution amount varies by employee association (union) and the hours you are regularly scheduled to work. Please refer to the Benefit Credit Contribution Chart to determine your employer contribution amount.
Medicaid Free or Low-Cost Insurance for Lower Income Employees
Free or low cost health insurance may be available to lower income employees through Medicaid. For more information and to see if you, your family, or your children qualify please call our medical assistance department at 720-423-3661.
Learn More about Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits:
How do I enroll in and access/use my benefits?
To learn more about enrolling in benefits, click here.
Once enrolled, click here to learn how to access and use your insurance.
What benefits am I currently enrolled in?
To view your current benefits selections, click here to log-in and view your Confirmation Statement (bottom of the page, under Benefits).
- Aetna Medical: Visit www.aetna.com, or call 1-800-872-3862 (non-members), or the Member Services number on your ID card (members)
- Kaiser Medical: Visit www.kp.org or call 303-338-3800
- Dental: Visit www.deltadentalco.com, email email@example.com or call 1-800-610-0201
- Vision: Visit www.vsp.com or call 1-800-877-7195 to speak with Member Services
- HSA/FSA: Visit Wageworks.com or call 877-924-3967