Parent Teacher Home Visit (PTHV) Program
PTHV is a program seeking to build strong and positive relationships between the family and the school. The visits begin with the teacher asking about the family's hopes and dreams for their child. When school staff work closely with parents and families to achieve goals, we create a better chance of success for students.
**Socially-distanced in-person visits and online visits are the only type of visits allowed. No indoor visits at this time.**
- Remote parent/teacher home visits are preferred and encouraged.
- In-person indoor home visits are not allowed.
- Brief in-person outdoor home visits are allowed if they follow the guidance for outdoor interactions, outlined HERE.
How to Use TruePay and Late Submission Sheets (10 mins)
For more information about the Parent Teacher Home Visit program, please contact Jennifer Parker at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All training will occur online. This is only for Educators NEW TO THE PTHV Program. **If you need recertification (every three years, please look on Learning Space for PTHV Recertification).**
- Thursday, October 14th, 4:15pm-6:30pm (rescheduled from the 12th)
- Monday, October 25th, 3:30pm-5:45pm
- Thursday, November 11, 4:00pm-6;15pm
Things to note:
- You will need a cell phone to participate in the training (texting).
- You will receive payment for the training.
- If a minimum of 10 participants isn't reached, the training will be rescheduled for a different day.
- Signup will close 2 days prior to the scheduled training.