Parent Teacher Home Visit (PTHV) Program
PTHV is a program seeking to build strong and positive relationships between the family and the school. The visits begin with the teacher asking about the family's hopes and dreams for their child. When school staff work closely with parents and families to achieve goals, we create a better chance of success for students.
!!In-person visits are back!!
- Remote parent/teacher home visits are still an option.
- In-person indoor home visits are now allowed.
For more information about the Parent Teacher Home Visit program, please contact Trevon Brandhorst at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE)
1860 Lincoln Street, 12th floor
Denver, CO 80203
District PTHV Coordinator:
Family Empowerment & Academic Partnership Coordinator
Home Visit Email
For general FACE questions:
All training will occur online unless otherwise requested by your school site. This is only for school staff and educators NEW TO THE PTHV Program. To maintain and active certification, you must take the recertifcation training every 3 years. This training can be found in the Learning Space. If you have any questions, please reach out to Brittany Newswanger and firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can register for upcoming trainings here
Things to note:
- You will receive payment for the training.
- If a minimum of 10 participants isn't reached, the training will be rescheduled for a different day.
- Signup will close 2 days prior to the scheduled training, please reach out to Brittany Newswanger at email@example.com