Transform DPS values into action, vision into reality, obstacles into innovation and risks into rewards during this two-day program for DPS educators.*
*Everyone at DPS is an educator.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify individual leadership capacity, style, and strengths
- Increase self awareness about assumptions/biases and begin to challenge assumptions
- Build meaningful relationships with peers and colleagues across DPS
- Learn how to lead through the lens of cultural responsiveness and equity
- Learn how to leverage and take action through sphere of influence
- Understand the importance of cultivating greatness in others
- Learn how to navigate a difficult conversation
- Identify strengths and opportunities for growth with integrating the DPS values
- Learn how to lead for change through Mission and Values (M&V)
- Develop strategies and action plan to grow and improve, both personally and professionally
Sign Me Up!
Registration is fast and easy! You can register one of two ways:
Non-Classroom Educators: Register using LS (PLS)
Teachers and other DCTA employees: Register using SchoolNet
- Step 1: Sign into SchoolNet
- Step 2: Search dpsa1617 under the Educator Development tab/ PD Search
- Step 3: Choose your date and click “Register”. You will receive a message when you have been successfully registered.