DPS RTD Pass
The DPS RTD Pass is a DPS-funded pass for high school students that attend and live 2.5 miles from their home/boundary school. Transportation determines the eligibility for students, using the routing software VersaTrans. Each month, Transportation Services receives the passes from RTD and coordinates with School RTD Coordinators to get the passes distributed to students.
School RTD Coordinators should reach out to Sherri Jones, Executive Secretary, at 720-423-4303 or email@example.com with any questions.
DPS RTS Passes cannot be sold, and any unused passes can not be returned for credit.
You can learn more about the DPS RTD program here.
Schools that receive DPS RTD Passes:
- Abraham Lincoln
- Bruce Randolph
- CEC Early College
- Compassion Road
- Contemporary Learning Academy
- DCIS at Baker
- Denver Center for 21st Learning at Wyman
- Denver Montessori
- Denver School of the Arts
- Emily Griffith High School
- Excel Academy
- Florence Crittenton
- George Washington
- John F. Kennedy
- Kunsmiller Creative Arts Academy
- Legacy Options
- Montbello Career and Technical
- North High School Engagement Center
- PREP Academy
- Respect Academy
- Summit Academy
- Thomas Jefferson
- West High School
DPS-RTD Pass Tracking
- Transportation eligible students are coded as such in Infinite Campus using the parameters established and accepted by the School Board.
- The eligibility data is entered by Student Services not Transportation Services
- Each school runs an “eligibility report” each month from Infinite Campus (IC) to identify who their eligible students are.
- Schools can also confirm student eligibility via the “RTD Pass Eligibility” under the “DPS Transportation” tab in IC.
- Each school enters the appropriate data into IC “RTD Pass Tracking” tab for each student who received a pass each month.
- Transportation Services will run audit reports monthly holding each school accountable for issuing passes to only those students who are transportation eligible.