The Music Instructional Curriculum Specialist will provide curriculum, assessments, resources, and professional learning opportunities to music educators and administrators, ensuring equitable access to a comprehensive music education for the whole child.
Through creative music-making, students develop 21stcentury skills necessary for college and career readiness, as well as an understanding of others’ personal and cultural perspectives.
What we offer
- Curriculum and Instruction: Instructional and Curriculum resources include units of study, assessments, SLOs, best practices, and Performance based tasks.
- Teacher and School Support: Professional Learning, instructional resource guidance, and programming support for school leaders.
- Citywide District Events: Various cross-content opportunities to showcase student achievement.
- Teacher Resources: Resources enrich instruction and vary from musical instruments, equipment and all items costume related.
- Community Partners: Partnership with community organizations supplement unique resources and opportunities for our students.