Vision: All Students Thrive
Mission: In order to ensure all students thrive and to empower students’ musical, creative, cognitive, social-emotional, and cultural development the Music Instructional Curriculum Specialist will provide curriculum, assessments, resources, and professional learning opportunities to music educators and administrators.
What we offer:
- Curriculum and Instruction: Instructional and Curriculum resources include units of study, assessments, SLOs, and Performance-based tasks.
- Teacher and School Support: Professional Learning, instructional resource guidance, and program support for administrators.
- Citywide District Events: Various cross-content opportunities to showcase student achievement.
- Teacher Resources: Resources enrich instruction and vary from musical instruments, equipment, sheet music, and all items costume related.
- Community Partners: Partnership with community organizations supplement unique resources and opportunities for our students.