As a member of Team DPS, you have access to fitness facility discounts across the Denver metro area, including:
- Denver Metro YMCA
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Orange Theory
- Core Power Yoga
- Movement Denver Climbing + Fitness
- Baker, RiNo, and Boulder facilities --> Click here to begin!
- Crossfit South Denver
- Denver Parks and Recreation --> 25% off discount to all DPS employees
All you need to do is bring your DPS ID or proof of employment (current paystub) to one of these fitness centers to receive your discount!
ClassPass: Fitness industry leader ClassPass makes it easier for you to work out from anywhere. With this ClassPass offer, Kaiser Permanente members can get:
- Unlimited on-demand video workouts at no cost
- Reduced rates on livestream and in-person fitness classes
- To get started, sign in at kp.org/exercise.
Colorado Cardio: Since 2003, Colorado Cardio has been helping its customers to reach their health and fitness goals by providing new and professionally refurbished top-quality gym equipment at up to 70% off Retail.
- DPS employees can access 10% off with code: DPS001
- Click HERE for more info!
The Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). You can get a free guest pass to try out a fitness center before enrolling (where available), and you have the option to switch fitness centers to make sure you find the right fit.
- Access the unique Active&Fit Direct portal on our Employee Discounts page through Beneplace (Note:you must create a Beneplace account with your DPS email address to get started).
- In the upper right-hand corner, search for "Active&Fit Direct"
- Click the black "Enroll Now" button to go to Active & Fit Direct's website. From there, you can find participating fitness centers and YMCAs in our national network by entering your ZIP code or City, State in the fitness center search box.
- After registering, you’ll be directed to the payment screen; $75 gets you started. Pay your $25 enrollment fee, $25 for the current month, and $25 for the next month (plus applicable taxes).
- Once enrolled, you can print your fitness card or save it to your phone, and take it with you to the fitness center you chose. It’s that easy!