Due to COVID-19, gyms and health clubs across the country have temporarily closed or suspended services. We encourage you to contact each site to learn more about their adjusted club hours and safety protocols before visiting.
As a member of Team DPS, you have access to fitness facility discounts across the Denver metro area, including:
- City Surf
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Denver Parks and Recreation
- Kindness Yoga
- Orange Theory
- Yoga Pod
- Colorado Athletic Club
- Core Power Yoga
- Movement Denver Climbing + Fitness
All you need to do is bring your DPS ID to one of these fitness centers to receive your discount!
The Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). You can get a free guest pass to try out a fitness center before enrolling (where available), and you have the option to switch fitness centers to make sure you find the right fit.
- Access the unique Active&Fit Direct portal on our Employee Discounts page through Beneplace (Note:you must create a Beneplace account with your DPS email address to get started).
- In the upper right-hand corner, search for "Active&Fit Direct"
- Click the black "Enroll Now" button to go to Active & Fit Direct's website. From there, you can find participating fitness centers and YMCAs in our national network by entering your ZIP code or City, State in the fitness center search box.
- After registering, you’ll be directed to the payment screen; $75 gets you started. Pay your $25 enrollment fee, $25 for the current month, and $25 for the next month (plus applicable taxes).
- Once enrolled, you can print your fitness card or save it to your phone, and take it with you to the fitness center you chose. It’s that easy!
“Personally, I am grateful for DPS' partnership with Gymfinite. I fell in love with the classes at Fierce45, and the reduced drop-in rate through Gymfinite makes them a more affordable option for me!”
-Stephanie Gronholz, teacher