The Facility Management Department supports volunteer projects that are happening throughout the district. Volunteer projects follow the Volunteer Guidelines. These guidelines are put in place to ensure a positive and valuable volunteer project takes place at your buidling.
All volunteer projects will need a corresponding Volunteer Project Form. This form should be submitted to the First Call Center to begin the process.
Typical volunteer project scopes include:
- Minor painting projects throughout building
- Painting the Learning Landscapes on the blacktops
- Spreading Mulch in garden/landscaped areas
- Planting flowers/plants around buildings
- Trimming bushes and trees around buildings
- Picking up trash/debris around buildings
- Pulling weeds throughout the grounds
- Deep cleaning areas within the school