Facility Support Services
Who we are
Facility Support Services is a Division within Facility Management. Formed in November 2014, the core mission of FSS is to provide coordination, expertise and management of small to medium sized maintenance related construction projects, ranging from approximately $10,000 - $200,000 which normally do not require architectural design services.
The services performed through FSS in turn support the Maintenance Division helping them to focus on true maintenance work and the Construction Division to focus on larger more complex projects.
FSS serves as liaison to help support maintenance, operations, construction and planning teams. FSS assists in recommending utilization of "state-of-the-art" technology and proven maintenance methods to extend systems service life when possible while benchmarking best practices.
In alignment with the strategic goals of Facility Management, FSS is committed to being an innovative leader in project delivery of maintenance related construction projects, with a culture of excellence in customer service, continuous improvement, while in continued support of opportunities with new and diverse businesses.
Our vision is supported by two fundamental principles that provide the framework for all activities: Organizational Excellence and DPS Shared Core Values.
- Management of small to medium sized maintenance related construction projects
- Support in the management of Insurance related claims work
- Technical Assistance to Facility Management Divisions
- Maintenance Service Contract support
- Building audits and assessments
- Design and Construction Standards for Denver Public Schools
- Business Diversity and Outreach