Community Use Office
Groups wishing to schedule DPS facilities may do so by contacting the Community Use Office and requesting the appropriate application. For more information, or to request an application, please contact us.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY USE NOTICE
Thank you for being a valuable DPS partner and customer. Our thoughts go out to any organizations, businesses, and communities affected by COVID-19.
I want to make you aware of the precautions that DPS is taking to protect the health and safety of our students, staff, and employees. Due to COVID-19, the Denver Public Schools are implementing procedures throughout our organization to support social distancing and to disinfect and clean our schools. The procedures we are implementing will also impact the way we operate our normal Community Use scheduling. Denver Public Schools Community Use will close and not be accepting any new or processing existing applications until further notice.
Effective immediately the following will apply:
- Community Use outside of church services are canceled effectively immediately
- Church services for groups larger than 250 participants will not be allowed.
- Church services for groups up to 250 will be open for community use from March 14 through March 15. Note: OT rates will apply for cleaning
- ALL community use to include church services will be canceled effective March 16, 2020 - April 7th. Note: This date may be extended
- The Community Use office will be closed and will have limited access to calls and emails. Please leave a message and someone will respond as soon as possible.
Changes to Current Facility Use Contracts Due to COVID-19
- Groups that do not have a current DPS space reservation
Due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting any new or processing existing applications until further notice.
- Groups with current reservations serving DPS Students (such as community partners)
Due to COVID-19, all event will be canceled until further notice
- Groups with current reservations or reoccurring reservations that do not serve students. (such as community group gatherings and churches)
Due to COVID-19, all event groups other than churches are canceled.
The rate for currently scheduled churches that will host 3/14-3/15:
- 100 people - $70 (2 hours)
- 250 people - $175 (5 hours)
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Use Department:
Jairo Romero – 720-423-4152 JAIRO_ROMEROANDRADE@dpsk12.org
Kasia Markiewicz – 720-423-4200 KASIA_MARKIEWICZ@dpsk12.org
Carrie Bueno – 720-423-4201 Carrie_Bueno@dpsk12.org
Community Use Office
2800 W. 7th Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
Jairo F. Andrade Romero
Carrie Bueno Scheduler
Kashia Markiewicz Scheduler