Employee Wellness Programs
All DPS employees have access to a comprehensive wellness program that supports their physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and financial well-being. To learn more or to register for a workshop or webinar, please click the buttons below.
- YOU Revolution: A 6-week health and wellness program that covers nutrition, sleep, stress management, exercise, and involves one-on-one health coaching opportunities to improve an individual’s physical and mental well-being. Click here to register and learn more!
- Move @ Work: This virtual based program encourages employees to take 5-7 minutes each day to move at work. Certified personal trainer, Saara Haapanen, created this program to focus on physical activity, stretching, and mindfulness. Learn more here!
- Walktober: This virtual step challenge takes DPS participants on a virtual tour of autumn’s most vibrant landscapes and inspires everyone to make walking a priority – in October and beyond.
- Mile High Fitness: These virtual classes are conducted by a certified fitness instructor are a convenient and fun way to stay active in the convenience of your own home. Classes such as HIIT and Yoga will be offered each Wednesday through October. Click here to sign the waiver and register for upcoming classes!
- Power of Pregnancy workshop: Certified personal trainer, Gina Fontaine, leads the prenatal fitness workshop that teaches expecting mothers various exercises and mindfulness skills, which will help participants maintain balance in your work and personal life to create a healthier mom and baby ($30/participant).
- Finding More Margin in Your Day Webinar: Kaiser Permanente’s certified health educators facilitate a virtual 60-minute presentation where participants will learn strategies to lessen time stress, create healthier boundaries and build more self-care and downtime into their day. Participants will be invited to create a realistic action plan, using their personal strength to improve their health and well-being.
- Working with your Health Care Provider - Creating your A-Team Webinar: Kaiser Permanente's certified health educators facilitate a virtual 60-minute presentation where participants will learn about different health care providers, how to find a health care team they trust and how to make the most out of their appointment.
- Well Aware: An incentive-based program that encourages employees to be up-to-date on their preventive screenings and fill out a health risk assessment. All DPS benefit-eligible employees can participate and will receive a $200 stipend upon completion.
- AIG Retirement Services: Provides financial planning and retirement services for DPS employees. To schedule a time for a FREE one-on-one consult with an advisor, please click here or call (855) 230-3616
- PERA 101: In-person financial sessions that gives employees a better understanding of the Colorado PERA retirement system.
- September 21, 2020 from 12pm-1pm. Register in advance for this webinar here.
- September 23, 2020 from 4pm-5pm. Register in advance for this webinar here.
- October 20, 2020 from 4pm-5pm. Register in advance for this webinar here.
- October 22, 2020 from 12pm-1pm. Register in advance for this webinar here.
- PERA URE: Understanding Your Retirement Estimate (URE) sessions gives employees who are within five years from retirement the opportunity to learn more about the retirement process and receive a personal PERA benefit estimate.
- Passage Works "A Virtual Taste of Mindfulness:" This live, 60-minute virtual workshop will introduce participants to a variety of mindfulness practices that help relieve stress and allow us to show up in a more positive and productive way with others. Each workshop will begin at 4:00pm on the first Thursday of the month. Click on the dates below to register.
- Passage Works "Virtual 20-Minute Mindfulness Practice Sessions:" These live 20-minute virtual drop-in practice sessions are provided to support participants from our virtual and non-virtual Taste of Mindfulness workshops in maintaining simple mindfulness and self-compassion practice. Click on the dates below to register.
- Head Space: A meditation app that helps reduce stress while increasing resilience and improving sleep. DPS educators have access to the Headspace app at no cost!
- Mindful Life: A 4 part webinar series designed to reduce employees’ stress, increase their productivity, and improve their job satisfaction, work engagement, and overall well-being. Click here to register!
- The Power of Mindfulness During Uncertain Times
- 9/14/20 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Maximizing Personal Growth in Difficult Times - Focusing on What YOU Can Control
- 9/21/20 8:30am - 9:30am
- Tools to Conquer the Waves of Anxiety
- 9/28/20 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- The Power of Positivity
- 10/5/20 8:30am - 9:30am
- The Power of Mindfulness During Uncertain Times
- Woodhull Wellness: 60-minute, virtual group meditation classes that enable coworkers to learn and embrace mindfulness as a team.
- The Keys to Preventing Diabetes: Kaiser Permanente’s certified health educators will facilitate a 60-minute workshop, where participants will learn about the five keys to preventing diabetes.
- Healthy Celebrations: Kaiser Permanente's certified health educators will facilitate a 60-minute workshop, with ideas and resources related to creating healthy menus, maintaining fitness, and addressing stress during the holidays.