October Count is the official student membership headcount for all Colorado public school districts. When students are enrolled, scheduled and in attendance as of the official count day, the district receives an average of $7,400 in per pupil operating revenue. This submission accounts for 85% of the district’s funding.
October Count Membership Reports have been published. Please click here to view the reports.
Infinite Campus will not be available after 5pm on October 3 due to the October Count Submission. Infinite Campus will be available by 7am on October 4. Please make sure that all changes in IC are made before the close of business on 10/3/22. If you have questions, please contact the Student Submissions Team at 720-423-1350.
2022-2023 October Count
August 2022 September, 2022 TBD
- October Count training
- Please sign up for a session
- click here to sign up for training
- click here for training sign up directions
Monday, September 26, 2022
- October Count window opens
Monday, October 3, 2022
- Official Count Date
Monday, October 10, 2022
- October Count window closes
- Document due date for Elementary Schools
- Document due date for Middle & K-8 Schools
- Document due date for Secondary Schools
School Contact Information
To update your school contact information, please click:
Internal Use Only: