Purchasing Card (Pcard)/Visa
DPS' preferred method for acquiring goods (barring prohibited items) costing less than $10,000 is our VISA Pcard.
Please find below the necessary links and documents for the DPS Pcard program. All documents found here should replace any previously acquired Pcard documents.
Can’t find what you’re looking for below? Send any questions you have about your Pcard or the Pcard process to our new mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply for a Pcard/VISA?
- Read the Pcard handbook in its entirety
- Complete the required training which consists of two courses.
- First, complete the Lawson and Accounts Basics Course - DoTS 805-E1 E-Learning Course. Note: You may have already taken this course as a prerequisite to accessing other Lawson functionality.
- Second, complete the Purchase Card E-Learning Course.
- Fill out this cardholder application: Cardholder Application
- Email your completed application and training certificates to:email@example.com
Once you have been notified that your Pcard is avaliable, look to the following schedule for days/times you can pickup your Pcard
All Pcard transactions must be reconciled by the first of the month by 5pm. Unless the first falls on a weekend or holiday then it must be done by 5pm on the previous work day. For a detailed calander see the Account Cycle Dates.
NEW!! Amazon Business Program
We are pleased to announce the implementation of the District-wide Amazon Business Program which allows employees to utilize their DPS Pcard for District purchases. In addition to the ease of use, joining the program ensures discounted pricing, tax exemption and many other benefits. To join, contact Pcardsupport@dpsk12.org
Those who make purchases from Home Depot, Walmart or Walmart.com will need to use the corresponding tax exempt forms below, so you are not charged sales tax on their purchases.
Sam's Club is requiring members to show the DPS Denver City Tax Exemption Certificate as well as the Colorado Tax Exemption Certificate at the time of membership activation. Both certificates can be found below.
***Updated*** Board Policy on Food Purchases
The Board Policy on food puchases has recently been updated. For all food purchases the Food Documentation Form must be attached to the Pcard transaction in PaymentNet or when submitting a reimbursment request form. If seeking an exception to the updated food policy the Food Approval Form must also be attached. The approval form must be completed and signed by the Principal/Executive Director and the appropriate Regional Superintendent/Senior Leadership Cabinet Member prior to purchase. For more information please refer to the Food Purchasing Policy FAQ. (NOTE: The forms are documents in the Google Drive. Click the download button in the top right corner to create a fillable PDF.)
Purchasing Card (Pcard)
- Pcard PaymentNet Login and Setup (QRG)
- Cardholder/Reconciler PaymentNet Transaction Review (QRG)
- PaymentNet Transaction Query (QRG)
- Approver Transaction Review using PaymentNet (QRG)
- Creating a Custom Pcard Approval Query (QRG)
- Sam's Club/Costco Membership Application - How to Apply
- Purchasing Card Handbook
- Pcard Prohibited Transactions
- Pcard Prohibited Online Subscriptions
- Pcard Travel Procedures
- Movie Tickets
- Account Cycle Dates
Amazon Buisness Program Resources
Purchasing Card (PCard)
- Puchasing Card Application Form
- International Purchase Request Form
- Miscellaneous Debit/Credit Form
- Pcard Reinstatement Form
- Pcard Limit Adjustment Request Form
- Pcard Reimbursement Form
- Pcard Unavailable Documentation Form
- Proxy Approver Request Form
- Reconciler Change Request Form
- Rental vehicle request form
- Street Metered Parking Log
- Gift Card Request Form
- Food Documentation Form
- Food Approval Form