The Grants Administration team considers it their responsibility to help DPS be a good steward of grant funds, to help grant managers spend them as intended to meet the goals of the 2020 Plan, and to minimize both audit and reputational risk.
Grants Administration’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the grant application process
- Reviewing and signing off on reports for all tightly managed grants prior to submission to Federal agencies
- Providing Lawson Grant Management and compliance training for all new and existing Grant Managers and Financial Partners/Analysts
- Providing guidance and assistance to Grant Managers/Financial Partners/Analysts
- Reviewing grant budget to actual reports monthly
- Reviewing all unbilled awards monthly
- Assist with grant billing
- Monitoring all upcoming deliverables for tightly managed grants
- Sending reminders of upcoming deliverables to Grant Managers and Financial Partners/Analysts of tightly managed grants
1860 Lincoln St.
Denver, CO 80203
Site Manager - Financial Analyst