Services for Charter Schools
DPS is committed to supporting the charter schools it authorizes and holding them accountable. PMT provides and coordinates a variety of services to ensure there are strong communications, expectations, processes and resources for our charter schools. In addition, PMT encourages and enables collaboration among charter schools and district teams.
We encourage charter schools to utilize the content on this site to further support their work:
- Charter Contracting and Renewal: Important documents, timelines and expectations for all charter schools undergoing PMT's contracting or renewal processes.
- Charter District Partners and Supports: A comprehensive list of charter school-specific contacts for all district charter partners, including Finance, ELA, CISS, and SEO as well as important information and links by DPS department.
- Purchased Services: A menu of the services available to charter schools that are not already included in their DPS administrative fee.
- Resources and Communication: PMT-specific resources as well as general resources, including an archive of Chalk Talk, our weekly charter leader newsletter.
- Tiered Quality Assurance (TQA): Information for charter schools who need or request these optional supports.
Note: Charters pay for the DPS services they access through fees.