The Culture, Equity & Leadership Team (CELT) strives to make DPS the best place for everyone to learn, grow and have a positive impact. Our diversity is a community treasure, and we believe there is a social and moral obligation to ensure that Every Child Succeeds. In order to collectively reach this vision, we must create a culture of equity, develop great teachers, leaders and team members, and build trust within the communities we serve.
To achieve this, we work to:
- Improve our organization’s effectiveness by building a culture where team members can show up as their authentic and best selves.
- Provide tools in the form of values-based leadership opportunities for people to champion a culture of equity and expand the conversation on diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Infuse an explicit and consistent focus on equity, inclusion and behavioral change.
- Build district capacity toward equity and inclusion of LGBTQ+ students, team members, and families.
- Include students, families and communities as partners in our efforts.
CELT drives the district’s mission and vision by leveraging our Shared Core Values to transform culture so that Every Child Succeeds.
Culture, Equity and Leadership Team
1860 Lincoln St.
Denver, CO 80203
Director, Culture, Equity and Leadership Team