The CollaboRATE survey is one of the most important tools that you can use to provide your leader, your team and DPS as a whole with confidential feedback that will be used to help Team DPS grow and improve.
CollaboRATE is a three-part survey used to measure employee engagement and satisfaction as well as to provide leadership feedback. This feedback is essential in helping individuals become more effective leaders and in DPS’ growth as a district.
CollaboRATE Results: Responding to Feedback
Leaders will have access to CollaboRATE results in a variety of formats.
- District-Wide Dashboard that will be available to all district employees.
- Leader Direct Report
- If you receive 5 or more responses from your direct reports, you will receive a report emailed to you once they are available on February 20th.
- Leader Indirect Report
- If you are a school leader and you receive 5 or more responses, you will receive a report emailed to you once they are available on February 20th.
- School/Department Engagement Report
- If you are a leader and have 5 or more team members respond, you will receive a school/department-specific report with your team’s responses to the Engagement questions (to be expected February 20th)
Still have questions? See this visual aid here,or click image below.
For any remaining unanswered questions about the reports, email firstname.lastname@example.org. See also the FAQs below.
Each year, all team members are asked to participate in the CollaboRATE survey. CollaboRATE allows each member of Team DPS to provide confidential feedback to both DPS and their leaders. This feedback is essential in helping individuals grow and become more effective leaders. The feedback we’ve received from CollaboRATE in the past has driven DPS-wide change, including the implementation of DPS Honors, our Wellness program and additional leadership development opportunities.
Resources for leaders