What is the CollaboRATE Survey?
The CollaboRATE survey is one of the most important tools that you can use to provide your leader, your team and DPS as a whole with confidential feedback that will be used to help Team DPS grow and improve. Strong leaders need strong advice– use your voice to help support positive change and strengthen our efforts to ensure Every Child Succeeds! For more information on the survey, view the FAQs below.
Each year, every educator (all employees) are asked to participate in the CollaboRATE survey. CollaboRATE allows each member of Team DPS to provide confidential feedback to both DPS and their leaders. This feedback is essential in helping individuals grow and become more effective leaders. The feedback we’ve received from CollaboRATE in the past has driven DPS-wide change, including the implementation of DPS Honors, our Wellness program and additional leadership development opportunities.
Resources for leaders
Using Your CollaboRATE Results
- 2020 Thrive Guide (.pdf).
- Leadership Acceleration Action Planning Worksheet (.doc)
- Engagement Strategic Action Planning Template (.doc)
Additional resources to use during
- Past CollaboRATE 2018-19 Changes PowerPoint Presentation
- Read “Bias Interrupters” to learn more about identifying and interrupting unconscious bias while providing feedback.
- "My Department" Email Template for Central Leaders. Central school-support team members will be asked to answer a number of questions about “MY DEPARTMENT.” Make sure to inform your team before the survey goes out about how to interpret “MY DEPARTMENT” for the purpose of the survey. Use this email template to clarify with your team.
- How to Check Your Participation. Use this one-pager to navigate the participation dashboards.
- Contains information on the background and components of CollaboRATE, what's new this year, how to take the survey, and how to troubleshoot. Click here to view.
- Contains information on the importance of self-identification questions, confidentiality, definitions and more. Click here to view.
- Contains information on how to support your team during CollaboRATE, tracking participation, results and more. Click here to view.
CollaboRATE items for 2019-20 are currently being revised. More information coming this fall in Leader Weekly and Manager Monthly.
- Access your data from prior years to help with goal setting:
- CollaboRATE: http://dps.az1.qualtrics.com/ee/dashboards