The DPS community would like to pay tribute in remembering Rob Hendershot, a beloved team member who worked in the Department of Student Equity and Opportunity. He was the supervisor of the Medicaid Department for 10 years. Rob passed away peacefully on October 19, 2018 with his loved ones and fur baby Millie by his side.
Rob earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish from Ohio State University and in 2016 he obtained his MBA. His compassion and humility made him a great leader and his legacy will live on forever.
Rob and his spouse enjoyed traveling the world, his most recent adventure was to Cuba, where he and Brad spent time with the locals and enjoyed the cuisine and fine wine.
Rob’s beautiful soul will remain alive in the memories of those who had the opportunity of meeting him, his genuine smile will never be forgotten.
The Medicaid Department generates about $4M annually – spent on additional health and therapy services for our children and families. DPS Medicaid also administers the Outreach & Enrollment Program, which enrolls children and their families into free or low-cost health insurance and SNAP Food Assistance, and provides extensive case management services.
- DPS Medicaid Dept. helps kids! (Funding pie chart) (.pdf)
- ezEdMed Guidepost (General Version) (.doc)
- ezEdMed Guidepost for Nurses (.doc)
- ezEdMed Guidepost for Psychs and Social Workers (.doc)
- ICD 10 list for Nursing and Personal Care (.xlsx)
- ICD 10 list for OT-PT & OM (.xlsx)
- ICD 10 list for Psychs and Social Workers (.xlsx)
- ICD 10 list for SLP (.xlsx)
- Medicaid Consent Procedures and Talking Points (.doc)
- Medicaid Dept. overview presentation (.pptx)
- Outreach & Enrollment Flyer for CO Bridge and SNAP - Nov. 2016 (.pdf)
- Outreach & Enrollment Flyer with bubbles and kids on bike - Aug. 2016 (.pdf)
- Time Study Flyer for Mental Health Professionals (.doc)
- Time Study Flyer for Paraprofessionals (.doc)
- Time Study Flyer General Overview (.doc)