Host BOY Conversations With Your Classified Staff by Oct 30
The 2020-21 Performance Year is underway! It’s time to host Beginning of Year (BOY) conversations with your Classified Staff. Hopefully, you were able to attend our DPS Day to ground ourselves in our Shared Core Values, priorities and commitments and to learn more about how we will align and focus our efforts around our cornerstones - Equity, Instructional Excellence and Collaborative Teamwork - as well as our crisis priorities.
- Schedule time in advance to meet with your employees individually
- During the meeting:
- Review the employee’s job description
- Explain the nature of the Classified evaluation and its process
- Identify and discuss area(s) of focus for the 2020-21 performance year
Questions? Email email@example.com
Classified Employee Evaluations
The Classified Employee Growth & Performance System is an evaluation framework for paraprofessionals, office personnel and protechs in schools as well as paraprofessionals and office personnel that are managed centrally.
- Classified Performance Evaluation 2020-21 - Click "Make a Copy" after opening it to save it to your Google Drive.
- Classified Performance Evaluation 2019-20 - Click "Make a Copy" after opening it to save it to your Google Drive.
- FAQ: Classified Year-End 2019-20