Leadership Investment Framework for Talent (LIFT) NEW
With the implementation of The Denver Plan, DPS established a strong commitment to finding, growing and keeping great leaders across the organization and in each role that are committed to helping us achieve our vision, Every Child Succeeds. The Leadership Investment Framework for Talent (LIFT) is the next generation of EPMP; everyone who participates in EPMP aligns to a leadership role in LIFT. LIFT is a tool that will support employees in their own development as a leader while narrowing the scope of leadership to what is meaningful and achievable for DPS today. The program clarifies expectations and helps achieve goals through accountability by fostering ongoing performance discussions to highlight employee successes and define growth opportunities.
Employees that are exempt from overtime, centrally managed (not reporting to a School Leader) and not part of an employee association/bargaining unit are eligible for LIFT.
What is your LIFT Level of Leadership?
Click on the modules below to help you identify your LIFT level.
New LIFT Process: Comment on LIFT Behaviors throughout the Performance Year
We heard you when you asked for a way for you and your Manager to comment on and track your LIFT behaviors throughout the performance year. We’ve created a place for you to do this! You will find this placeholder in your Manage Goals section in Employee Space in Infor HR. Look for the goal titled “Comment on LIFT Behaviors Here,” open it and use the comment function to comment on and track your LIFT behaviors.
Why should you do this? It supports a culture of continuous, ongoing feedback and it will make the year-end process easier!
Check out the following user guides to help with this.
It's time to set your goals in Infor HR for the 2018-19 performance year.
Work with your Manager to set meaningful SMART goals to align your work and ensure we are all achieving results with impact.
The LIFT framework works in tandem with your goals so that performance ratings reflect our shared leadership expectations and support a comprehensive view of performance. At the end of the performance year, the overall rating you receive is based on achievement of goals (50%) and LIFT performance indicators (50%).
All LIFT eligible employees should have three to five SMART goals approved by their Manager in Infor HR by September 30th. The earlier goals are set, the better to allow maximum time to achieve the goals.
Need help with setting goals? Attend an interactive workshop to practice crafting and revising goals to make them SMART, meaningful and relevant. Click here to register for a workshop.
Resources for Leaders
- LIFT Manager Year-End Checklist
- LIFT Manager Guide 2017-18: Year-End Appraisal Process
- LIFT Manager Guide 2017-18: Reassign an Appraisal
- LIFT Manager Guide 2017-18: Add an Other Rater
- LIFT Manager Quick Video 2017-18: Locate & Start Manager Appraisal
- LIFT Manager Quick Video 2017-18: Finalize, Update Overall Rating, and Submit to Employee
- LIFT Manager Quick Video 2017-18 Approve Other Rater Requests
- SBI - Feedback Tool - Providing Clear, Specific Feedback
- LIFT Rating Scale for Overall Evaluation
Resources for Employees
- LIFT Employee Year-End Checklist
- LIFT FAQ: Year-End Appraisals
- LIFT Employee Guide 2017-18: Year-End Self Appraisal
- LIFT Employee Guide 2017-18: Complete an Other Rater Appraisal
- LIFT Employee Quick Video 2017-18: Locate & Start Self-Appraisal
- LIFT Employee Quick Video 2017-18: Employee Acknowledgement
- LIFT Employee Quick Video 2017-18 Request Other Rater Feedack
- LIFT Employee Quick Video 2017-18 Locate & Start Other Rater Appraisal
- LIFT Rating Scale for Overall Evaluation
Are you new to your role or to LIFT?
Information sessions are held monthly for new hires or those new to LIFT. To register for an information session, login to the Learning Space and register for an upcoming session.
New employees and those new to their role should set goals within their first 60 days. Make sure to talk to your Manager about your goals during your next one-on-one.
If you are new to your role and have a year-end appraisal to complete, reflect on your progress to date and what you want to focus on moving forward. Although you are new, the appraisal process is a great time to check-in and level set on your performance.