Our service is a gateway to academic achievement and allows us to support our mission, Every Child Succeeds.
We provide our school partners with timely, clear and accurate information about our safety, and the efficiency of the services offered to DPS. Here are links to frequently-used tools.
- Infinite Campus: The transportation tab contains student bus route information.
- E-Link: E-Link can be found on the Transportation website and can help schools see a student’s bus information, eligibility and more.
- Zonar: This tool provides +Pass utilization for your school and GPS tracking of your route buses. Gain access to Zonar by submitting a ticket through the Ivanti Service Manager.
- +Pass: Request a +Pass by visiting Infinite Campus and selecting the DPS Transportation Tab > Bus Information.
- Bus Bulletin: This school and parent notification system communicates when buses are delayed. School officials will automatically be opted-in to receive voice notifications, text messages and emails based on the data received from the active directory based on job codes. If you would like to change or update these settings please notify Transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weather Delay Information: In the event of adverse weather conditions that would impeded Transportation Services' ability to safely access students, a Weather Delay Schedule for identified schools will be implmented.
- Bell Time Change Requests: Every year a large number of schools consider adjusting or shifting start and end times to improve academic outcomes for our students.