DPS Teams is a 3-day, 2-night values-based leadership experience designed for intact school leadership and central office teams of 5-12 people. DPS Teams supports building strong teams by providing the time, space, skills and tools for teams to begin developing high-performing cultures.
New dates coming soon..
What is DPS Teams?
DPS Teams is a 3-day, 2-night values-based leadership experience designed for intact school leadership and central office teams of 5-12 people. DPS Teams provides time, space and skills for teams to build capacity and develop high-performing cultures. Teams will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop their ability to increase accountability, manage conflict and build a stronger team.
Participants will be able to...
- Gain clarity of individual contributions and opportunities for personal and team growth
- Build skills in giving and receiving feedback
- Create a team compelling purpose
- Create or refine team agreements
- Create or refine team processes and structures that support the team's compelling purpose and agreements
- Determine metrics to measure team performance and growth
Who Should Attend?
Intact teams of 5 to 12. The leader of the team should attend DPS Leadership prior to sending their team to DPS Teams.
Supports Your Goals
Participation in this program provides the tools and knowledge to help you achieve the following goals:
LIFT and LEAD Goals:
- Personal & Values
- Vision & Strategy
- Operational & Organizational
- People & Culture
- Community & Equity