We support student success by providing innovative and operationally excellent technology environments that meet the evolving needs of our students and staff. We believe that technology is a positive, enabling force for parent engagement, student engagement, educator effectiveness, operational efficiency, student safety, and student achievement. So we provide the resources necessary to sustain the growth of technology systems, devices, and tools required for impactful, efficient and effective student learning, family engagement, and district operations. The vision for DoTS is to:
- Partner – To empower every student
- Drive – Excellence and Innovation
- Fuse – Learning and Technology
What we do
- Build and maintain an advanced and reliable suite of technology for the benefit of all district stakeholders, including network, wireless, software applications, systems integration, data and reporting
- Provide excellent customer service, training, and support
- Promote efficient and effective use of technology in our classrooms
- Advocate for fulfilling technology needs across the district
Our Plans for 2018-2019
DoTS has created a 2018-19 Annual Plan to outline our work for the coming year. Please click here to learn more.
DoTS now provides walk-in technology support services. If you are having a technological issue, please check in at the Emily Griffith Campus - 7th floor concierge desk. You will be assigned a DoTS technician that will work with you on a first-come, first served basis.
If you have a scheduled appointment with a DoTS technician to pick up or drop off a device, please check in with the concierge desk first.