Infinite Campus Elementary Scheduling
IC Elementary Scheduling access will enable users to view, create and modify course sections in Infinite Campus as well as fully schedule students using the Walk-in Scheduler tool.
- Should be in an Office Professional or School Counselor role. However, this access is available to any school-based employee with Principal or Manager approval.
- Must complete the Elementary Scheduling Certification in Learning Space. (Please note, the Walk-In Scheduling Certification is a prerequisite and must be completed before you'll be able to access the Elementary Scheduling training.)
- Must receive Principal or Manager approval.
Once these requirements are met, access to IC Elementary Scheduling should be granted automatically within two business days (sometimes sooner) with no need to manually request access. (If, after two full business days, you have not been granted access, please reach out to DoTS.)
Note: Beginning Summer 2023, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS.
Beginning Summer 2023, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS. To regain access, you must meet all posted access requirements.
Beginning SY 24-25, access is valid for two school years at a time.
To ensure that you are up-to-date with any changes to the Elementary Scheduling process, or updates to Infinite Campus, access to Elementary Scheduling will be removed for all users at the end of every other school year. (For instance, if you complete this certification in August 2023, you will need to recertify in spring 2026 or lose your access at the end of June 2026.) Recertification is required to regain access and is available only to those who still meet other above-listed requirements.
Failure to complete required recertifications in a timely manner will result in loss of access until you complete them. In addition, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS.
- Elementary Scheduling Overview
- Elementary Scheduling General Timeline
- Creating a Section
- Editing a Section
- Creating a Team
- Placing a Student on a Team
- Ability Grouping
- Intervention, Support and Resources
- Walk In Scheduling
- Fully Scheduled Check
- Using the New Grading Window
- Grading Window (video)