Infinite Campus Enrollment
IC Enrollment access will enable users to add or create a person, enroll a student, and enter the ELA district-required information within Infinite Campus. (Updated: Sept. 2020)
- Must be in an Office Professional role
- Must complete the Enrollment Certification in Learning Space.
- Must receive Principal or Manager approval.
Once these requirements are met, access to IC Enrollment should be granted automatically within two business days (sometimes sooner) with no need to manually request access. (If, after two full business days, you have not been granted access, please reach out to DoTS.)
Recertification is required only if you change job roles or depart from and return to employment at DPS.
- Enrollment Overview
- Search, Create and Update a Student Record
- Enrolling and Disenrolling a Student
- ELA, Authorizations, Uploading and Printing Documents
- Individual Student Verification
- Uploading Birth Certificates for PC, for Mac, for Charter
- Adding a Photo for Individual Students and for Mass Uploads
Can't log into your DPS Accounts? Retrieve Your Username and/or Reset Your Password. You will need to have your personal email listed in Infor HR to use these features.