Infinite Campus Online Registration/Staff Processing
The Online Registration/Staff Processing eLearning will teach you how to complete the Online Registration Process. This course is required for those who need access to Staff Processing tools in Infinite Campus.
School-based Employee Access
For those with the Office Professional job role, it is no longer necessary to request this access. Successful completion of the required courses will set into motion an automated access process as follows:
- Must complete the Infinite Campus Online Registration/Staff Processing course in Learning Space
- Online Registration/Staff Processing will be granted automatically within two business days (sometimes sooner) with no need to manually request access.
All Other Roles
If you are not currently in an Office Professional role and require access to Online Registration/Staff Processing, you must request this access with manager or principal approval.
- Complete the Infinite Campus Online Registration/Staff Processing course in Learning Space
- Submit an incident at dotshelp.dpsk12.org. Access is not automated.
- Principal or manager approval is required
Central Office Employee Access
- Must be part of one of the following Central Office teams only:
- Enrollment Services
- Early Education
- Home School
- Summer School
- Must complete the Infinite Campus Online Registration/Staff Processing course in Learning Space.
- Submit a request for access at dotshelp.dpsk12.org. Access is NOT automated.
- Manager approval is required.
Recertification and Job Changes
Beginning SY 2023-24, Online Registration/Staff Processing access is valid for two school years at a time. To ensure you are up-to-date with possible changes to the Online Registration/Staff Processing process or updates to Infinite Campus, you will be required to complete a short quiz to maintain your access. For instance, if you complete this certification in August 2023, you will need to recertify in spring 2026 or lose your access at the end of June 2026.
Failure to complete required recertification(s) in a timely manner will result in loss of access until you complete them. Recertification is required to regain access and is available only to those who still meet other above-listed requirements.
Any change in job role or location may impact your access, as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS.
Please see the Four Steps to Online Registration page on The Commons for all related support documentation.