Infinite Campus Secondary Scheduling
IC Secondary Scheduling access will enable users to build a secondary schedule, including creating student requests, building sections, adding teachers and courses, and more!
- Should be in an Office Professional or School Counselor role. However, this access is available to any school-based employee with Principal or Manager approval.
- Must complete the Secondary Scheduling Certification in Learning Space. (Please note, the Walk-In Scheduling Certification is a prerequisite and must be completed before you'll be able to complete the Secondary Scheduling training.)
- Must receive Principal or Manager approval.
Once these requirements are met, access to IC Secondary Scheduling should be granted automatically within two business days (sometimes sooner) with no need to manually request access. (If, after two full business days, you have not been granted access, please reach out to DoTS).
Note: beginning Summer 2023, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS. To regain access, you must meet all posted access requirements.
Beginning Summer 2023, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS. To regain access, you must meet all posted access requirements.
Beginning SY 24-25, access is valid for two school years at a time
To ensure that you are up-to-date with any changes to the Secondary Scheduling process or updates to Infinite Campus, access to Secondary Scheduling will be removed for all users at the end of every other school year. For instance, if you complete this certification in August 2023, you will need to recertify in spring 2026 or lose your access at the end of June 2026. Recertification is required to regain access and is available only to those who still meet other above-listed requirements.
Failure to complete required recertifications in a timely manner will result in loss of access until you complete them. In addition, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS.
- Secondary Scheduling Overview
- Overview and Calendar Setup
- Add Courses and Ad Hoc Reports
- Copy Trial and Mass Set Course Values
- Enter and Verify Student Requests
- Course Rules, AutoLoad Config and Reports
- Analyze Student Requests and Build Sections
- Manually Build Sections, Add Teachers and Roster Students
- Using the New Grading Window
- Roster Batch Editing
- Secondary Scheduling - School Calendar Submission (video)